Russian Certified Translation Services - Does Certified Translator need to live in your area?

We've got a lot of calls from clients who live in different parts of the United States. And all of them need a Russian English certified translation. For example a certified translation and sometimes notarized translation is needed for High School Diplomas, College and University Diplomas, passports, marriage and divorce certificates, birth certificates, etc. So, almost all the new customers keep asking if a certified translator needs to be located in their area or not. Well the answer is NO, a Russian translator does not need to be in your area. With the invention of internet, everything can be done electronically. Basically you can send an English Russian Certified Translator a copy of your document via email and this professional can work out of the copy without any problems.
So if you need a Certified and Notarized Translation of your documents, you can definitely contact this company: RUSSIAN ENGLISH CERTIFIED TRANSLATION.
They have a lot of experience in this particular field. You can check out their testimonial page.
By the way prices are very affordable as well, probably the most reasonable on the territory of the continental USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment